2021-09-17

55. Back to Business

As may be recognized, I wasn’t publishing on the blog lately. Im still alive, and Im still into wargaming, but there where different things that prevented me from blogging. I don’t think, that anybody would be interested in them, but it’s my blog, and I do what ever I want to do here, so...


  • I was on holiday (it was really needed)
  • Did a lot of sports (I mean a lot on my scale)
  • I had an urgent, big, nasty work-project (most of it its done, so the highways can be a bit safer)
  • My workplace moved farther away (so I have to cycle a lot more to work, which makes me more tired in the evenings)
  • I felt with my bicycle (since then I have skin on my knee again)
  • I was hit by a car (I was basically unhurt, but still... everybody please, look in both directions before you drive away in a crossing, because, for example a cyclist could come)
  • Im looking for a car (because cycling to work is fun, except bad weather, falling, getting hit by a car, and so on)
  • School started, and my older son is gone to a junior high (and we had to learn the route by train, and I accompanied him for a week)
  • I had to move out of the hobby room (because my kids slowly want to be more separated from each other, and we have limited number of rooms)

The last one had a really big impact on my hobby time, because now I have to pack everything back and forth, if I want to paint or build something… And that’s not good, but I will have to live with it.

But Im back in business, next post will come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Life has a habit of encroaching on our free time, so I completely sympathize.

    ReplyDelete